Best seller different Size Enameled Coated Solid Cast Iron Frying Pan Skillet
|Item no||XG 770AL|
|Color||Red or customer request|
|Logo||Chuihua or customer request|
Cast iron is a preferred cooking material by cooks of all levels: It’s a durable surface that has a high heat resistance, making it great for both the stovetop and the oven. Cast iron also heats evenly and maintains heat well, which makes it a more reliable cooking surface than other options like stainless steel and ceramic.
pay attention to the cooking process of food
feel comfortable and warm anytime,anywhere
The integrated handle increases the length of the fry pan, which is more convenient and convenient to put, and the oil mouth is both sides and effectively prevents the soup from spilling.
From material selection to forging, after rubbing screening, modern technology and experienced technicians fine grinding, the forged surface of pig iron has better performance.
What are the Benefits of using cast Iron cookwares?
- Unlike the non-stick cookware, cast iron cookwares are free from any harmful chemicals.
- If maintained properly they can last for years without any issues
- Unlike non-stick cookware,you can use metal spatula without any worry about scratching the surface
- Cast iron increases the Iron level in food. This is especially helpful for women’s health
- Cheaper compared to non-stick.Remember ,you will need to replace your non-stick cookware every few years
- It is well accepted that cooking with Cast iron maintains the nutritional property of food.